Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Cow and Chicken Episodes

What A Cartoon!

18 - Cow and Chicken in No Smoking

Season One:

1A - Field Trip to Folsom Prison
1B - The Girl's Bathroom
1C - I Am Weasel: This Bridge, Not Weasel Bridge
2A - Supermodel Cow
2B - Part-Time Job
2C - I Am Weasel: I.R. on Sun
3A - Alive!
3B - Who Is Super Cow?
3C - I Am Weasel: Deep Sea Tour
4A - Confused
4B - The Molting Fairy
4C - I Am Weasel: I.R. Gentlemans
5A - The Ugliest Weenie Part One
5B - I Am Weasel: I Are Big Star
5C - The Ugliest Weenie Epilogue
6A - Crash Dive!
6B - Happy Meat
6C - I Am Weasel: Power of Odor
7A - School Bully
7B - Time Machine
7C - I Am Weasel: Ping Pong at Sea
8A - Orthodontic Police
8B - The Cow with Four Eyes!
8C - I Am Weasel: Disease Fiesta
9A - Cow's Instincts... Don't It?
9B - Ballerina Cow
9C - I Am Weasel: I.R. Plant Life
10A - Chicken's First Kiss
10B - Squirt the Daisies
10C - I Am Weasel: I Am Ambassador
11A - Lawnmower Chicken
11B - Cow Loves Piles
11C - I Am Weasel: Law of Gravity
12A - Space Cow
12B - The Legend of Sailcat
12C - I Am Weasel: Happy Baboon Holidays
13A - Head Hunting in Oregon
13B - The King and Queen of Cheese
13C - I Am Weasel: I. Architect

Season Two:

1B - The Laughing Puddle
2A - Capt. Butz Pirate
2B - Halloween with Dead Ghost, Coast to Coast
2C - I Am Weasel: I Am Deity
10A - Meet Lance Sackless
10B - Who's Afraid of the Dark?
10C - I Am Weasel: I.R. Role Model

No comments:

Post a Comment